为了你我努力填平了山海,却没想到你又到了云端。
For you, I tried to fill the mountains and seas, but I didn't expect you to go to the clouds again.
我对你的温柔是真心的,而对别人温柔只是出于礼貌。
My tenderness to you is sincere, and tenderness to others is only out of politeness.
你现在才说爱它,可是玫瑰花已经枯萎了。
Now you say you love it, but the rose has withered.
最后所有的不欢而散,我们都应该笑着去接受他们。
In the end, we should all accept them with a smile.
我对你仅剩的那点期待,好像在你走后也消失不见了。
My only expectation for you seems to disappear after you leave.
我没有办法让你爱上我,更没有办法让自己忘了你。
I can't make you fall in love with me, and I can't make myself forget you.
被风一吹就会散的雾,像极了我们现在的关系。
The fog that will disperse when the wind blows is very similar to our current relationship.
你不想离场的结果,只能是越来越痛苦。
If you don't want to leave, it will only be more and more painful.
我不知道流了多少次眼泪,才换来了他如今成熟和稳重。
I don't know how many tears I shed in exchange for his maturity and steadiness.
不是每个对不起都可以换来没关系的,所以不要做对不起我的事。
It doesn't matter that not everyone can be sorry, so don't do things that are sorry to me.
我只要我每天过的开心,我不是为了你们而活着的。
As long as I have a good time every day, I don't live for you.
我不是她可以温柔对待的人,她的温柔都给了别人。
I'm not the one she can treat gently. Her tenderness is given to others.
曾经的你一直都在冷落我,现如今还想要我的热情吗?
Once you have been in the cold me, now still want my enthusiasm?