知道自己最想要什么,为了此而努力,这就是你们最好的状态。
Knowing what you want most and working for it is your best form.
为了以后的路更好走,也能遇到更好的人,现在开始就要努力了。
In order to go better in the future and meet better people, we should work hard from now on.
我们下一次见面就不知道到什么时候了,但是我非常期待与你下一次的见面。
I don't know when we will meet next time, but I'm looking forward to meeting you next time.
也许只有你放过了错的那个人才,能遇到对的那个人。
Maybe only you let go of the wrong person, can meet the right person.
我的未来再也不会让你触碰了,过去和现在已经够了。
My future will never be touched by you again. The past and the present are enough.
谁总是让我失望的话,我一定会用绝望来还击他。
Who always let me down, I will fight back with despair.
希望从此以后你能跟他好好的生活,我不会再去打扰你们了。
I hope you can have a good life with him from now on. I won't disturb you any more.
有些事情只有你坚持了,才可以看到新的希望,所以不要放弃。
Only when you insist on some things can you see new hope, so don't give up.
你要像躲起来的星星一样,偷偷的努力发光。
You have to be like a hidden star, secretly trying to shine.
每个人都可以像太阳一样发光,因为没有规定只能太阳发光。
Everyone can shine like the sun, because there is no rule that only the sun can shine.
记住要笑着对你最重要的人,哪怕在你心情不好的时候。
Remember to smile at the person who is most important to you, even when you are in a bad mood.
希望从今往后的你,生活里只有惊喜,没有失落。
I hope that from now on you, life is only surprise, no loss.
就算没有节日赋予的特殊意义,我也会一直爱你。
Even if there is no special meaning given by the festival, I will always love you.