如果你太关注一个人,久而久之就会迷失自我。
If you pay too much attention to a person, over time you will lose yourself.
让我戴上面具,独自流泪,沉默,哭着躲在一个角落,独自哭着,笑着,面对整个世界笑着。这是我唯一的骄傲。
Let me put on a mask, alone tears, silence, crying hide in a corner, alone cry, smile, smile in front of the whole world. This is my only pride.
泪水滴落在手指间,记忆像散落的纸片碎片存在每个角落。
Tears fall between fingers, memories like scraps of paper scattered in every corner.
我会心甘情愿地做很多,但我从未想过你会给我这个结局。
I would have willingly done a lot, but I never thought you would give me this ending.
累了,身边没有朋友,就剩我一个人了。
Tired, no friends around, I was left alone.
把你当成一种纪念,而不是一种悲伤。
Think of you as a memorial, not a sadness.
每个女孩心里都有一个刘若英,因为我们都记得曾经放手的人。
Every girl has a Liu Ruoying in her heart, because we all remember those who let go.
祈求明天能持续下雨,陪我走在路上。
Pray for continued rain tomorrow, accompany me on the road.
每当你用深沉严肃的方式说话,就像你离开我时的样子,感觉很可怕,很酸。
When you speak in a deep, serious way, like when you left me, it feels terrible and sour.
爱情里没有谁对谁错,只能怪自己笨。
Love is not who is wrong, can only blame yourself stupid.
爱情,就像两个人拉着猴子的橡皮筋,永远是痛苦之后放弃的那个人。
Love, just like two people holding the monkey's rubber band, is always the one who gives up after the pain.
我没有你,但你拥有我的一切。
I don't have you, but you have everything I have.