我的满心欢喜该告一段落了
Its time for my joy to come to an end
如果还有机会我一定抓紧你
If there is a chance I must seize you
爱你的人怎么可能会忽略你的感受
How can someone who loves you ignore your feelings
很多关系到最后也只是相识一场
lot of relationships are just getting to know each other in the end
最遗憾的是不能在一起的人偏偏相遇
The most regrettable thing is that people be together must meet
偏偏这个世界唯有感情努力不来
It happened that the world only feelings hard not to come
也许是我太心急 竟然没有发现你眼中的犹豫
Maybe I was too anxious to find the hesitation in your eyes.
盼过好事也盼过你 但最后的结局都是失望
I've looked forward to good things and I've looked forward to you.
我不联系你 只是不想让自己觉得 自己很多余
I don't want to contact you, I just don't want to feel like I have a lot.
你嘴上说着喜欢可你表现的一点都不在意
You say you like it, but you don't care at all.
风停 雨停 行人停 保安亭想你一直都没停
Stop the wind, stop the rain, stop the pedestrians, stop the security booth.
反正我也不是第一次端着明白装糊涂了
Anyway, it's not the first time for me to pretend to be confused.
你突然疏远的细节比任何语言的拒绝都要伤人
The details of your sudden alienation hurt more than any ve